SOLD- THINKING OF SELLING? CONTACT US FOR A FREE APPRASIAL
Second Chance To Buy This Home – Don’t Miss Out
Enjoy the luxury of living and entertaining in the highly sought-after Singleton.
A spacious, and well-presented four-bedroom home, offering an impressive lifestyle choice with nature’s playground on your doorstep.
Step inside to discover places for a quiet retreat and places to share. With large open-plan areas for living, dining, and entertaining, there’s room for every occasion.
Situated close to the stunning Singleton Foreshore, your daily dose of vitamin sea is only a short distance away
Other features include:
– Four generous-sized bedrooms
– Large 758sqm block
– Master bedroom with a large walk-in robes and ensuite
– Open plan kitchen, living, dining, and games with park views from the kitchen and dining area
– Spacious store cupboard
– Additional lounge and study area
– Gas log burner effect fire in the family area
– Larger than an average alfresco area
– Chicken coup
– Garden shed
– Neutral, kitchen with a gas hotplate and electric oven, walk-in pantry, abundant storage, dishwasher
– Separate large laundry with external access
– Evaporative air-conditioning
– Side-access with room for a caravan
– Large cubby house
– Bore reticulated gardens
– Rainwater tank
– Built to allow a second storey
Situated on a 758sqm block in a fantastic location – within walking distance to Singleton Primary School, Harmony Lake, the local shops, and pristine white sandy beaches. The kids will enjoy playing in the backyard of this large 758 sqm block, move to Singleton and experience the quiet life.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own inquiries. Note: Solar system is not included in the sale as not in working order
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area
- Toilet Facilities