Golden opportunity offered for first time
Proudly elevated and capturing stunning north Mollymook Beach and headland views, this quintessential Mollymook family home is offered to the market for the first time since being built. Presenting an amazing opportunity to live or further develop the site and realise your dream to live by the beach.
Located in the tightly held golden triangle area of Mollymook the home is within walking distance to the beach, beachside golf club and cafes.
The real bonus of the property is the large sized block which has two street frontages, thus having the potential to subdivide or further develop with separate granny flat style accommodation to the rear of the property (subject to council approval).
– Large elevated 873sqm block with views to north end of Mollymook Beach
– Located within est. 500m walk to Mollymook Beach’s south end of the patrolled beach, surf club, cafes and nine hole golf course
– Dual street frontages, rear access from Pengana Crescent
– Subdivision potential with council approvals
– Three good sized bedrooms with built-in robes, master has added walk-in robe
– Large glass sunroom with garden outlook, reverse cycle air-conditioning and gas outlets for heating
– Formal lounge and dining room plus rumpus room (or fourth bedroom) with combustion fireplace
– Landscaped terraced rear yard
– Double garage with remote door and internal access
– This property would suit a renovator looking to create their own south coast holiday retreat or permanent home
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- High Clearance
- Living Area
- Water Views