Cutting edge and architectural brilliance!
This light-filled and modern two bedroom apartment is perfectly positioned in the heart of Footscray.
Bus and tram stops at your doorstep, close to Footscray’s shopping precinct, Victoria University, Highpoint Shopping Centre, Footscray Station and all the conveniences of buzzing Footscray right at your fingertips.
Footscray is one of Melbourne’s most inviting and exciting suburbs, it has great local cuisine, cafés, only 6km from the CBD and right beside the Maribyrnong River.
– Offering the opportunity for the astute buyer to move straight in or to invest
– Private top-floor setting, light-filled interiors
– Spacious and versatile open-plan areas for living and dining
– The North-East facing terrace makes this sublime abode flood with natural light from morning, until night with beautiful city views
– Well equipped modern kitchen, with stainless steel appliances and ample storage
– Two generous bedrooms are both fitted with mirrored built-ins
– Two beautiful balconies (one in the living, one in the bedroom)
– Contemporary design bathroom with extended shower and stone benchtop
– Secure undercover parking, lock-up cage storage, intercom entry and lift access
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Double glazed windows
– LED lighting
If you would like to enjoy a outstanding inner city lifestyle, This is a golden opportunity not to be missed! Call Daphne McEachern on 0413 198 825 today!
This property is open for inspection. In accordance with Victorian Government requirements, only fully vaccinated people will be able to attend any open for inspections or auctions held for this property.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking - Basement
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area
Principal - Daphne McEachern Property
Principal - Mark Reuben Property