Move right in
Maryam Spicer Property is proud to present this neat, Torrens Title, fully renovated home which is truly a rare opportunity for first home buyers, down sizers and investors.
Perfectly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by well presented family homes in the ever popular, North Cranebrook.
Other features include:
– Three-bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Bathroom is tiled from the floor-to-ceiling, with quality fixtures
– Modern kitchen with gas cooking, stainless-steel appliances and ample bench space
– Separate lounge and dining
– Enclosed courtyard which the current owner are using as a home office and more or you could simply make it an extra living area
– Ceiling fans to all rooms
– Three split system air-conditioners
– Fully landscaped front and rear yards
– Approximately 300 meters walk to gold mark crescent reserve
– 500 meters walk to bus stop
– 1.3 km to Samuel Terry Public School and 700 meters to Corpus Christian Catholic school
– 1.2 km to Cranebrook village
Don’t miss out on this amazing home!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport