Torrens Title Family Home
First time on offer in over 20 years, this expansive family oasis offers a flowing floor plan suitable for the growing family and the entertainer.
With grand proportions, size and lifestyle appeal, this double brick haven is complemented by multiple family rooms, four generous sized bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms and an entertainer’s alfresco, with large rear grassed backyards perfect for the kids. Positioned in a peaceful and tightly held street within close proximity to local schools, transport, cafes and waterside parks.
– Formal entrance leading to a light-filled open plan living and dining room, seamlessly flowing to a secluded alfresco with a leafy outlook, perfect for year-round entertaining
– Modern stone kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, including cooktop, under-bench oven, dishwasher, all beautifully complemented with an abundance of storage
– Expansive master bedroom set atop with plush carpet, built-in robes, private ensuite, comprising of large shower, sleek toilet and vanity.
– Two generous sized additional bedrooms upstairs, each with built-in robes
– Freshly appointed main bathroom with a deep bathtub, frameless glass shower, toilet and vanity, with beautiful fittings and fixtures throughout
– Separate walk-in laundry, with ample storage and countertops
– Other features include; private lock up garage with additional off street parking, minutes away from Sydney CBD transport
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area
Principal - Bradley Ronayne Property
Principal - Amit Kumar Property
Saturday March 5 @ 13:00 pm