RARE OPPORTUNITY...POSITION POSITION!
The true measure of this fully renovated 1950’s weatherboard property located in ‘old Bowral’ is displayed in its sympathetic style, as it seamlessly combines old world charm with quality finishes.
Upon entering you’re embraced by its character from the timber floors, 2.7m ceilings flowing to the heart of the home, the cooks’ kitchen with stone bench tops and an abundance of storage.
This property is a testament to the notion that enjoying a quiet lifestyle within walking distance to town need not be without luxury, charm and understated elegance…making this property a must to inspect.
For additional information or to arrange an inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449
Additional features include:
– Weatherboard cottage, colourbond roof, insulated walls/roof with full replacement of electrical wiring and plumbing
– Secure and private 626sqm plot with mature hedging, dry stone walls, garden lighting and cold climate plantings
– Gourmet kitchen with bespoke cabinetry, soft close drawers/doors, sculpted Caesarstone benches and BOSCH appliances
– New timber flooring to living spaces & plush carpets to bedrooms, quality blinds and curtaining, feature combustion fireplace plus 3 zone reverse cycle air conditioning, 3 phase power plus 2 instantaneous gas hot water systems
– Living areas flow seamlessly via French Doors onto two timber decks perfect for alfresco entertaining and dining
– Recent addition of a master bedroom featuring northerly aspect with access to private courtyard, fully fitted walk-in robe and ensuite featuring Artisan tiles, walk-in shower and picture window to the rear garden
– Main bathroom with custom cabinetry, Kaldewei steel enamel bath and Artisan tiles
– Zoned medium density residential
– Flexible settlement period available
* Agents Interest
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- 3 Phase Power
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Pet Friendly