Welcoming haven with outstanding vistas and, only moments to town…
Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is an inviting character-filled home perfectly nestled amidst the sunny slopes of Mt Gibraltar and, surrounded by some of the area’s most prestigious properties.
This delightfully warm and light filled two-storey weatherboard home offers a welcoming haven for those seeking to embrace the Southern Highlands outdoors including a pathway towards food sustainability given the extensive vegetable gardens and fruit tree options that have been tendered and lovingly nurtured.
A unique opportunity to secure a home that truly identifies with its surroundings whilst delivering an inviting versatility and casual elegance – the ideal blend of country living with all the conveniences of Mittagong and Bowral close by.
– Multiple formal/informal living areas with combustion fireplace/gas central heating
– 5,715sqm parcel surrounded by north-west mountain views & bushland vistas
– Sun drenched, north-facing open-plan kitchen, dining & living space flowing seamlessly to the generous undercover hardwood deck (with marine style balustrade)
– Cooks kitchen with spectacular vistas featuring 40mm stone benches, corner pantry, central island, ILVE gas/electric cooktop, Electrolux double oven & Miele dishwasher
– Vaulted ceiling, decorative leadlight window and panoramic windows are signature features
– Five generous bedrooms with built-in robes with fifth bedroom flexible as a study
– Two generous bathrooms with heated towel rails & underfloor heating
– Additional powder room & generous laundry with storage, external access & underfloor heating
– Timber floors, plush carpets, blinds, flowing curtains, downlights & feature pendant lights complete the staging
– Ducted vacuum, back to base alarm, gas bayonets, NBN & Foxtel option
– Multiple vegetable beds & fruit trees maintained by two 4,000L gravity-fed water tanks
– Freestanding double garage, auto door & storage/workshop area to the rear with power plus hot/cold water
– Yorkstone paved pathways complemented by sweeping open spaces with a mixture of mature cold climate & natural plantings
– Short drive to schools, transport, Bowral & Mittagong shops/cafes
For additional information or to arrange an inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however; we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Area Views
- Security System
- Vacuum System
- Window Treatments