Beautifully Renovated Home With 1107 Sqm Land size and 22.25m Frontage approx.
Conveniently located within a less than 5-minute walking distance to Riverstone Train Station, as well as local shops, this absolutely stunning, fully renovated cottage home, sitting on a 1,107 sqm approx. block of land is one that you will absolutely love. This home boasts and extra-large frontage, creating a great street appeal and is also sun drenched throughout, due to the north-east facing aspect.
Presenting with beautifully renovated interiors, and multiple living and dining areas, including a formal lounge as well as the extremely spacious living and dining areas which flow through sliding doors into the stunning backyard, this home is truly an entertainer’s delight. The backyard also boasts a gazebo, where meals in the summer can be enjoyed with the entire family.
There are four spacious bedrooms of accommodation, and the bathroom is also fully renovated and packed with luxury inclusions. The bathroom boasts floor to ceiling tiles, an electric LED touch screen mirror, a modern light fixture and stone bench top.
Additional features you will love:
– Fireplace in the living area
– Downlights installed in the living areas
– Polished timber flooring
– Grand light fixtures throughout the home
– Internal laundry
– Potential to Develop (S.T.C.A.)
– A study space, perfect for those who work or study from home
– Garage is at the rear of the property, and can be accessed through the large side access
– Carport adjacent to the garage
– Large garden shed in the backyard, perfect for storage
– Heritage listed home with potential to build granny flat/swimming pool for the family
At a stones throw to local shops and public transport including Riverstone Train Station and bus stop, this home presents absolute convenience and is one that you definitely need to see.
For further questions and inquiries, please Contact Amit Kumar on 0422 256 468 or Neeraj Mehta on 0402 004 667.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries .
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport