Ideal contemporary family hideaway
This contemporary beachside property hits all the highs of an ideal family home, evoking a cool coastal vibe, it is perfectly positioned to enjoy a beachside lifestyle in the thriving and popular family focused community of Suffolk Park.
A beautifully presented, recently completed build, this home has been cleverly designed to capitalise on achieving must have inclusions plus incorporating key functionality to provide ease and comfort for relaxed family living. A double story residence it features stunning modern finishes; clean lines, polished concrete floors, extensive storage and lofty high ceilings. Privately set on an easy care, low maintenance block it allows time to enjoy life and jump into all the beachside amenities this perfect locale encompasses.
Stepping through the striking foyer, featuring stunning timber staircase, is the large open plan kitchen, dining and living area that opens straight on to the adjoining outdoor patio, creating a seamless extension of living and entertainment space.
At the heart of this chef’s family home, the kitchen is appointed with high quality appliances and finishes, incorporating a large peninsular island, open bench space and easy access drawer cabinetry. Highly prized is the versatile large walk-in pantry, servicing as an extension of the kitchen housing additional appliances and offering extensive storage space.
On the second level, the open landing perfectly connects three generously proportioned bedrooms, additional living area and beautifully appointed family sized bathroom. The spacious, light filled master bedroom features substantial walk-in robe and beautifully designed ensuite complete with walk-in shower and double vanity. The other generous sized bedrooms each feature walk-in wardrobes, expansive picture windows and ceiling fans. The large family bathroom is wrapped in natural light and is highlighted by an indulgent soaker bathtub.
Also included on ground level is a beautifully styled family sized laundry with adjoining powder room, double garage providing secure internal access and bathroom with direct external access, great to wash down from enjoying fun filled beach loving days.
A key advantage of the property’s location is being perfectly situated adjacent to an easement where you are rewarded with near complete privacy. This has allowed the home to be built with expansive large glass windows and doors that embrace the property’s ideal north-east aspect and surrounding tree filled landscape, delivering an abundance of natural light and ventilation throughout. Plus, the open tree lined green space that fronts the property gives you the unique position and spoils of living in a secluded hideaway of peaceful retreat.
Set within a family-orientated community, Suffolk Park is filled with a wealth of local amenity, including a local skatepark, pump track and just minutes from fun in the sun, diving into the pristine beaches of Byron’s stunning coastline. Also, spoilt for choice you are surrounded with an abundance of popular cafes and venues like Suffolk Park Bakery, Suffolk Hotel and Byron Bay Golf Course plus the convenience of Suffolk’s own Baz and Shaz’s store. With transport and bikeways not far from your door, access to all the local amenities including parks, schools and the heart of Byron Bay is only moments away.
Do not miss this opportunity to ‘live it all’ in this beautiful family home, call Karin Heller today!
– Set on 441sqm block, the home perfectly embraces its north-easterly aspect
– Beautiful recent build that incorporates all must have inclusions for ideal family living
– Large master bedroom featuring substantial walk-in robe and stunning ensuite
– Generous sized bedrooms with walk-in robes
– Additional upstairs living space, perfect as a child or teenage retreat area or potential fourth bedroom
– Featuring three beautifully presented bathrooms and separate powder room
– Kitchen features top quality Smeg appliances and large walk-in pantry
– Ideal location providing seclusion and privacy surrounded by an open tree lined landscape
– Extensive storage options feature throughout the entire property
– Installed solar panels and water tank provides cost saving measures for energy and water use
– Easy care, low-maintenance block
– Double garage with secure internal access
– Located only 5-minutes to Byron Bay and easy access to local schools
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.