New residence offering spacious living...
Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is this brand-new custom built split-level home in the Retford Park Estate, set on a generous 1,245sqm north to rear block and featuring expansive semi-rural vistas.
Spread across three levels with multiple living zones, delivering an intuitively tailored environment for the growing or multi-generational household. The central level provides versatility and functionality, with a separate lounge and dedicated study/office, flowing seamlessly through to the kitchen, dining, and alfresco.
The upper level of this remarkable family haven boasts four bedrooms and a separate break-out area. The ensuite, fitted walk-in robe, and dedicated veranda adds the touch of luxury to the master suite, while a chic main bathroom featuring double vanity and a deep soaking bathtub serves the other bedrooms.
This turn-key home requests your attention, so for additional information or to arrange a private (or virtual) inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449.
– Modern Hamptons style kitchen with 40mm stone benches, expansive walk-in pantry, stainless-steel appliances boasting superb views
– Separate living areas across each level plus the addition of a full powder room servicing the needs of the family
– Flooded with natural light and quality finishes such as 2.7m ceilings with coffered features, decorative cornices, solid hardwood flooring, and carpeting upstairs
– Two sun-drenched entertaining areas, both accessing the easy-care garden complete with a designated fire pit area and plenty of space for the kids to play or even the addition of a secondary dwelling or pool for those warmer months (STCA)
– Other inclusions such as ducted air-conditioning, video intercom, alarm system, gas bayonets, laundry with external access, double garage with internal access, and fully fenced perimeter
– Services include NBN, gas, water, sewer
– Homes in the estate have been styled within residential design guidelines to honor the rich tradition of the adjacent heritage-listed Retford Park residence with a true sense of community plus pedestrian/bike-friendly paths
– Positioned an easy 5-10-minute drive to Bowral’s retail precinct, medical facilities, transport links, schools, and recreational activities
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, with no reason to doubt its accuracy.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Area Views
- Living Area
- Security System