New residence offering spacious family living
Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is this brand-new split-level home in Retford Park, set on a generous 1,245sqm north to rear block and featuring expansive semi-rural vistas.
Spread across three levels with multiple living zones, delivering an intuitively tailored environment for the growing or multi-generational household. The central level provides versatility and functionality, with a separate lounge and dedicated study/office, flowing seamlessly through to the kitchen, dining, and alfresco.
The upper level of this remarkable family haven boasts four bedrooms and a separate break-out area. The ensuite, fitted walk-in robe, and dedicated veranda adds the touch of luxury to the master suite, while a chic main bathroom featuring double vanity and a deep soaking bathtub serves the other bedrooms.
Located in one of Bowral’s most desirable enclaves, this turn-key home requests your attention, so for additional information or to arrange a private (or virtual) inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449.
– Modern Hamptons style kitchen with 40mm stone benches, expansive walk-in pantry, stainless-steel appliances boasting superb rear views
– Separate living areas across each level plus the addition of a full powder room servicing the needs of the family
– Flooded with natural light and quality finishes such as 2.7m ceilings with coffered features, decorative cornices, solid hardwood flooring, and carpeting upstairs
– Two fabulous sun-drenched entertaining areas to the rear, both accessing the easy-care garden complete with a designated fire pit area and plenty of space for the kids to play or even the addition of a pool for those warmer months (STCA)
– Other inclusions such as ducted air-conditioning, video intercom, alarm system, gas bayonets, laundry with external access, double garage with internal access, and fully fenced perimeter
– Services within the estate include NBN, gas, water, sewer
– Community focused and pedestrian/bike-friendly paths, kerb, and guttering
– Homes in the estate have been styled within residential design guidelines to honor the rich tradition of the adjacent heritage-listed Retford Park Residence
– Positioned an easy 5-10-minute drive to Bowral’s retail precinct, medical facilities, transport links, schools, and recreational activities
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, with no reason to doubt its accuracy.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Area Views
- Living Area
- Security System