POSITION! POSITION!! POSITION!!!
Debbie Pearce proudly presents 23 Warenda Street, Bowral to the market.
Please note: as per the Government Regulations we’re no longer able to undertake open homes. We can, however; absolutely facilitate private inspections, please call directly to schedule a time.
Located in one of Bowral’s most sought-after streets, is this fully renovated cottage privately positioned behind mature hedging and decorative picket fencing.
Sited on a level 613sqm north facing block and populated with cold climate plantings, this homes prime old Bowral location ensures you’re only a few minutes level walk to everything Bowral has to offer – hospital/medical facilities, transport links, retail precinct, restaurants and cafes.
Decorative French doors leading directly from the mudroom to the expansive rear deck provide the perfect position to entertain & enjoy the fully fenced rear garden, also ample space for a vegetable garden.
Will attract buyers seeking a Southern Highlands retreat, those looking to downsize or astute investors recognising the unique opportunity this property represents. So, ensure you arrange an inspection or seek further information by contacting Selling Principal Debbie directly M 0400 339 449.
Proudly Awarded 2020 Agent of the Year City: Bowral-Mittagong via RateMyAgent
Additional features include:
– Weatherboard style cladding with insulated colorbond roof, full replacement of all electrical wiring & plumbing incl. connection to stormwater
– Decorative 2.7m ceilings throughout, polished floorboards, plush carpets & blinds/curtains
– 2 bedrooms, freestanding robes & fully renovated bathroom
– Reverse cycle split unit, electric fireplace & gas bayonet
– Lounge with northerly aspect, electric feature fireplace & barn door
– Renovated Shaker styled kitchen with generous timber benches & storage, dishwasher, electric cooktop & oven with feature stainless range flowing ideally to the family/dining room
– Generous side access to the rear provides additional flexibility for property’s use
– Freestanding garage with decorative French Doors offering a multi-functional space
– Zoned R3 Medium Density Residential/STCA opportunity secondary dwelling, home business/home industry
– Council rates $602/qtr with Pest & Building Report available to potential purchasers
* Agents interest *
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort is taken to ensure the accuracy of this listing, we accept no responsibility for errors or omissions.