Smartly Renovated Inside and Out in Prized Family-Friendly Location
Fully renovated inside and out with a commitment to comfort, quality and indoor-outdoor lifestyle enjoyment, this dual level brick and tile home is at the forefront of low maintenance living in one of Newcastle’s most family-friendly suburbs.
The practical layout has the main living area and bedrooms upstairs and a sought-after second living space and third bathroom down. Such is the versatile nature of the lower level, with its own street access, that it functions brilliantly as both a rumpus and office that allows home-based professionals to work in a quiet disruption-free workspace. There is also scope to self-contain this area or create an extra bedroom if you wish.
Back upstairs, intelligent zoning flaunts a bright lounge room, open plan dining and kitchen and four bedrooms (three robed) served by a family bathroom and master ensuite. Back door access marries the interiors with the rear verandah and covered alfresco that invites outdoor entertaining and dining when friends and family drop by.
Once you’re the proud owner of this exceptional family property, your lifestyle will receive a massive boost thanks to the convenient access to Westfield Kotara, parkland and sought-after schools.
– Fully renovated brick and tile home on 606sqm corner block with suburb views
– Bordered by beautiful professionally landscaped gardens
– Mirrored glass to most windows for privacy
– Oversized double garage accessed via Lolita Close
– Valuable under house storage
– New Actron ducted a/c upstairs and split system a/c to rumpus downstairs
– Freshly painted throughout with polished timber floors and new carpet
– Caesarstone kitchen with electric cooking appliances and Bosch dishwasher
– Sky-lit main bathroom with bath, shower and separate w/c; master ensuite and third renovated bathroom downstairs
– Covered alfresco area
– In catchment for prized Belair Public and Kotara High schools; 900m stroll to St James Primary
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.