Quirky character home in Coraki
This quirky character home in Coraki is set on a large 1397sqm allotment with subdivision potential (STCA). This property is in a flood free location.
The home is full of character with high ceilings, VJ liner boards and hardwood floors. There are beautiful light fittings, french doors, wrap around verandah and a large level yard which is fully fenced. In the back yard there is a 3m x 3m garden shed, that will house your mower and there’s heaps of room for a larger shed.
To summarise, this property features:
– Two bedrooms featuring french doors that open onto the verandah
– Lovely light and airy sitting room with easterly aspect
– Country kitchen with a walk-in pantry
– Separate dining room with air-conditioning and wood heater in the lounge room
– Lovely quirky light fittings, hardwood floors, high ceilings and VJ lining boards
– Huge fenced yard with fruit trees, 3m x 3m garden shed and clad exterior
– Flood free location
A cute little cottage ready for its next owner.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Living Area