Large allotment, river views, fabulous house!
Situated on the banks of the river in Charles Street, South Lismore, this 1939, retro style family home oozes character and charm and is waiting for it’s new owner. A large 1363sqm (approx.) allotment, the water level of the river is the back boundary.
This property has so many features including:
– Large entry foyer, three bedrooms, country kitchen and separate dining room
– 10ft ceilings with ornate cornices and retro light moldings
– Beautiful doors and windows with hardwood floors
– New plumbing and wiring, solar panels and insulated roof
– Asbestos free, hardwired for data and phone in all bedrooms
– Workshop plus fabulous rumpus room downstairs
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact Lyn Youngberry on 0411 507 209.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Living Area
- Openable Windows