This beautifully presented five-bedroom, two-bathroom Beechwood home is on 24.34-acres or 9.85-HA and provides a rural lifestyle at its best. In the last two years, it has had a kitchen facelift, fresh paint and new flooring giving it a new burst of life.
The spacious family home has both informal and formal living areas with windows looking out over the lovely yard, established low-maintenance gardens and pathways leading to several relaxing spots to sit and enjoy the view.
There is a 14m x 14m wool/man shed with power and water, additionally, there are two smaller storage sheds on the property.
Portable animal yards and other farming equipment are also available and negotiable with the sale.
With a mixture of native bush and open paddock that currently home alpacas, this small farm is all setup and ready for the family to move in and enjoy life in our friendly rural community.
Located 28kms from Bungendore, 35kms to Braidwood, 50kms to Goulburn and 55kms to Queanbeyan with school bus services going in all directions to primary and high schools, all distances are approximations.
– Near-new carpet and floating timber floors
– Modern kitchen with walk-in pantry
– Rheem 400-litre electric hot water system
– Large ‘Clean Air’ wood fire
– 10KW solar system (2 x Solis 4G 5kW inverters – 29 panels)
– Mains power
– Six water tanks, total 103,735-litres
– Good fencing
– Covered outdoor BBQ area
– Veggie gardens
– Double garage with internal access
– Freestanding triple carport
– Two dams
– Six Pasture-improved paddocks, three with alpacas shelters
– Animal management lane
– Enclosed dog yard
– Security cameras and alarm system
– Rates approximately $1,320pa
Inspection is By Appointment only!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Principal - Kate Murphy Property