From a bygone era
This beautiful character home from a bygone era is located in Girards Hill.
From the moment you step foot onto the wide verandah, the character of the home will envelop you. The verandah has a northerly aspect and features timber blinds, hardwood timber flooring and beautiful timber and patterned glass French doors.
The large lounge and dining room are open-plan and flooded with natural light. The lovely brick fireplace graces the eastern wall while the French doors open onto the front verandah.
The wide hallway leads down to the kitchen which has been freshly renovated and the servery window into the kitchen gives a cute touch.
The home has so many beautiful features including:
– High ornate ceilings and beautiful hardwood timber floors
– Charming brick fireplace, gorgeous timber/patterned glass doors and amazing light fittings
– New kitchen, gas cooktop with electric oven
– Three generous bedrooms, master with French doors opening onto the verandah
– 6kW Solar system with new inverter, solar hot water
– Low-maintenance gardens on a level allotment
– Easy walk to town, built above a 1 in 100 year flood
Come and inspect this charming home from a bygone era with room for all the family.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area