So much to offer!
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac with peaceful serene views right outside the backyard, this fantastic three bedroom family home is a must to inspect.
Featuring but not limited to:
– Generous bedrooms with built-in robes and ensuite to main
– Great size lounge room and open plan dining of the well appointment kitchen
– Gas heating plus an electric split system (heat/cool)
– Extra downstairs w/c in the laundry, generous storage
– Internal access from the single garage with auto door
– Fantastic enclosed rear yard with large covered pergola
– Space for caravan, boat or additional off-street car parking
Located close to Bathurst Private Hospital and McKillop College; this fantastic home would suit an astute investor, first home buyer or someone looking to downsize. Inspection highly recommended.
Land size – approx. 326sqm
Council rates – approx. $2234.79 p.a.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Living Area
- Window Treatments