Freestanding and Flawlessly Renovated Victorian Home
Classic style and contemporary design is the perfect blend of this authentic Victorian house set in a terrific lifestyle locale, just a short walk to the cosmopolitan café scene of Hamilton. With luxury finishes and an easy flowing layout, refurbished interiors have pulled off the delicate balancing act of marrying the old with the new, with high ceilings, beautiful fireplaces and a lacework balcony combining with its substantial 5-bedroom/2-bathroom layout. A lock-up garage, secure off-street parking for multiple vehicles and private alfresco courtyard are all welcoming extras, and its urban village address offers incredible convenience.
– Iconic Victorian house, in the heart of popular Hamilton
– Single garage and off-street parking accessed via quiet Bennett Street
– Flawless presentation highlighted by well-preserved original features
– Character-rich living areas on each level, sun-splashed study nook
– Granite-topped kitchen featuring marble tiling, dishwasher, gas hob
– Cleverly designed courtyard, private and perfect for alfresco dining
– Gorgeous bedrooms, most with fireplaces, ensuite to the master
– Sublime bathrooms with designer finishes, the main with deep bathtub
– High ceilings, wide skirts, ornate lacework, polished floorboards
– On the doorstep of restaurants, retail stores, supermarkets and transport
AGENT DECLARES INTEREST
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Living Area