Perfect family home located within a less than 10-minute walking distance to Schofields Train Station and Schofields Village
Presenting with a location second to none, this home is within a short walking distance to Schofields Train Station, local shops, parks, and schools. It is very well looked after by current owners and is one that everyone will love.
The home features an extra high ceiling height throughout and is sun-drenched throughout the day. With an open plan living and dining dynamic floor plan, the home opens up through sliding doors into the undercover alfresco area and spacious grassed and private backyard which is great for the kids to play in. Additionally, there is a media room, second living area.
The ultramodern kitchen has high-end features including 40mm waterfall stone benchtops, quality 900mm stainless steel appliances, and a spacious walk-in pantry ensuring an abundance of storage space.
Accommodation consists of four great-sized bedrooms, with the master retreat being extra large in size and featuring a walk-in wardrobe and its own private ensuite bathroom. The bathrooms feature other high-end inclusions including floor-to-ceiling tiles and rain showers and the main bathroom features a built-in spa, the perfect place to unwind and relax.
Other amazing features:
– Plantation shutters throughout the home
– 6.6 KW Solar panels installed, creating sustainable living
– 14.1 KW Temperzone Ducted air conditioning
– Remote control fans in all bedrooms, ensuring comfort
– LED downlights installed throughout the home
– Large garden shed in the backyard on concrete slab
– Ring Security System and 6 Wifi Cameras installed with access from phone and integrated iPad on wall living area with access to this
– Security alarm system with touch screen panel installed
– Land size 375 sqm approximately
Located in one of the most highly sought-after parts of Schofields, within only minutes to surrounding amenities, this is a home you simply need to see to fall in love with. For further questions and inquiries, please contact Amit Kumar on 0422 256 468.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
We are now also taking pre registrations for the auction. If you have not yet registered, contact us at anytime if you wish to register for the auction.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Security System