Set on the top floor and at prime front position, with only one common wall and a balcony washed in all-day sunshine looking out onto a tranquil street, filled with native trees, this double brick home is perfect for a first home buyer or an astute investor.
– Spacious living flows to the sun-drenched north east facing balcony
– Timber floors throughout and shutters to both living room and master bedroom
– Two bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
– Updated kitchen combined with dining
– Neat and tidy bathroom plus separate internal laundry
– High ceiling lock-up garage plus large storage
– Quiet street, 600m to Belmore Station and an easy walk to schools and local shops.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Principal - Norma Dominguez Property
Saturday October 23 @ 13:00 pm - 13:30 pm
Saturday October 30 @ 13:00 pm - 13:30 pm