Situated with an east-facing aspect with a bush backdrop
This stunning property is perfect for those looking for lifestyle which provides executive living and comfort to the highest degree. Ready to move in, this home is part of the Fairwater Estate, which is the first community to achieve a 6-star green rating in NSW.
Featuring stone top benches, gas cooking, LED down lighting and a tiled alfresco, it is evident that not a cent has been spared. Surrounded by parklands, lakes and cafes, this townhouse has something to offer all ages of the family.
Some of the features you will love about this home include:
– Short walk to local and city transport, which are available every 10 minutes during the day
– A minute’s walk to the local cafe, that is surrounded by 1.5 hectares of tranquil parklands and wetlands
– High quality finishes and featuring; stone top benches, gas cooking, landscaped front and rear gardens
– Fully tiled main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and ample storage
– Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and fully tiled ensuite
– Bush backdrop with sweeping views of parks and lakes, all from the alfresco area
– 6-star green rating providing sustainable living
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.