Neat As A Pin…
Debbie Pearce proudly presents 3 Dengate Crescent, Moss Vale to the market.
Please note: as per the Government Regulations we’re no longer able to undertake open homes. We can, however; absolutely facilitate private inspections, please call to schedule a time.
This late 1980’s home has been impeccably maintained with new carpets and freshly painted throughout it offers a versatile layout providing multiple living areas and an easy flow for family living. Located moments to Moss Vale town centre on a north to rear, low maintenance 777sqm level block.
You’ll find this one is set to charm first home buyers, downsizers or the astute investor seeking an excellent buying opportunity – flexible settlement period available. To arrange your private inspection or seek further information please contact Selling Principal Debbie on 0400 339 449.
Proudly Awarded 2020 Agent of the Year City: Bowral-Mittagong via RateMyAgent
Additional features include:
– Four bedrooms (3 with built-in robes)
– Master features an ensuite and walk-in robe
– Main bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
– Two living areas (one with feature brick wall)
– Fully functional kitchen with ample bench space and storage, dishwasher, electric oven and cooktop adjoining the dining area
– Heating and cooling needs are managed by the freestanding combustion fireplace and split air conditioning unit
– Outdoor covered entertaining area overlooking the fully fenced north to rear garden, offering direct access to Corbett Walkway
– Single garage with auto door, adjacent drive through carport, perfect for handyman or tradesman as it offers direct access to freestanding sheds
– Internal laundry with external access and services incl. town water, electricity, gas and NBN connection available
– Zoned R2 Low Density Residential
– Council Rates $407/qtr
– Situated within minutes of Moss Vale town centre where you will find an ample supply of cafes, restaurants, retail stores plus easy access to local schools and parks
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however; we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.