Central Location ripe for a renovation
You are going to love this block, the potential or the investment.
Presented to the market for the first time in 58 years. This four-bedroom home has been in the same family for over half a century. They raised their family here because it was a convenient and excellent location.
This property is a great entry-level home for first home buyers and investors looking to be close to all amenities. There are endless possibilities here to renovate or build the home of your dreams. Set moments from both the beach or the lake and less than a five-minute walk to Stockland Shellharbour Shopping Centre with Shellharbour hospital just down the street.
– Four-bedroom home with a separate dining and lounge room
– Offers a fantastic opportunity for first home buyers or investors
– Property value potential in Mount Warrigal is steadily increasing
– Complete blank canvas with endless design possibilities
– Boasting a large block perfect for you to build your dream home
– Friendly street close to amenities with its own Queen St Bakery
– Ultra-convenient lifestyle, less than a 5-minute walk to shopping
– Only 20-minutes to Wollongong
– Convenient access to beaches, lake, sporting grounds, schools and the hospital
– Council Rates – $446.00 per quarter
– Water Rates – $181.00 per quarter
For further information please contact Monique today!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.