Sold by David Webber 0406 993 664
It’s obvious- Location, Views and Double Brick. Whether you are looking for your first house, searching for an investment property, or trying to escape the rental market, this property will work for you. Set well back from the road, this property will allow you to expand on the views, while being only a stroll from CBD transport and an easy drive to the beach.
* The property is accessed off an area well back from the road, allowing for plenty of parking.
* A two car driveway leads to a lock-up garage, with power and light. There is also plumbing for an extra laundry.
*The front of the property has a large entertaining terrace, which enjoys views down to Queenscliff and cool summer breezes.
* The private back garden is fully fenced.
* The entrance hall and living areas feature polished timber floors.
* This charming home has many period features, including large windows and high ceiling, which create a really sense of space and light.
* There are three bedrooms, all with built-in robes. The spacious main bedroom enjoys views down to Queenscliff and the ocean beyond.
* The generous lounge area has views and french doors which open out onto the entertaining terrace.
* A dining room leads to an eat-in kitchen which has views.
An opportunity exists to move straight in or renovate.
It is not often you get the chance to live at the hub of the Northern Beaches for this price!
SO DON’T MISS OUT.
Call David Webber 0406 993 664 to view this property.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport