Character-filled delight...with opportunity!
Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is this charming 1920s character cottage, located in one of old Bowral’s most desirable precincts.
Occupying a generous 1,672sqm undulating block this predominantly single-level, light-filled home provides mesmerising northerly vistas through picture windows over the treetops and township whilst offering additional development options for its new owners (STCA).
Equipped with the perfect blend of traditional charms such as high ceilings, original sash windows, and feature mouldings complemented by modern comforts such as refurbished kitchen, bathroom, and ensuite.
Appealing to families, downsizers or investors with its enviable proximity to Bowral’s retail and dining precinct, this home presents as an exciting opportunity, so for additional information or to arrange a private (or virtual) inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449.
– c1920s cottage is a structured mix of timber, render finish and tiled roof
– Central living, kitchen and dining zones seamlessly flow to the rear deck evoking soothing feelings of comfort
– Kitchen with laminate island bench, an abundance of storage, 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop, stainless range hood, dishwasher, and feature pendant lighting connecting to the spacious laundry
– Peaceful master bedroom equipped with built-in robes and ensuite
– Two/three further bedrooms offering flexibility, plus an enclosed sunroom providing an ideal for work from home option serviced by the main bathroom
– Comfort assured with timber blinds, lighting, open fireplace, gas central heating, split air-conditioning unit, mix of original timber and new timber style flooring with carpet to bedrooms
– Lower level provides additional storage, powder room, garage and freestanding two bay shed positioned at rear of the garden
– Two inviting timber decks overlooking the rear yard with distant vistas
– Zoned R3 Medium Density Residential
– Neighbourly pocket located within a short walk of Bowral station, you’ll also enjoy easy access to the towns ever-growing selection of boutiques, retail stores, cafes and restaurants
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, with no reason to doubt its accuracy.
- Close to Transport
- Window Treatments