Price Guide $1,300,000
Clarendon masterpiece with 540 sqm land size and 40 sq house size
Situated on a large 540sqm approx. block of land and sun drenched throughout, this 40 sq approx clarendon home is going to be loved by the entire family.
This immaculately designed home is nestled in one of the most desirable and convenient pockets of Glenwood. Perfectly situated within walking distance to Parklea Public School and Glenwood High School, as well as permanent reserves, Glenwood Lake and Glenwood Village Shopping Centre
With a premium open plan layout, there is an option of multiple living and entertaining areas, offering not only an abundance of space, but comfort for the entire family. The open plan living and kitchen area flows seamlessly through sliding doors, into the paved and covered entertaining area. There is also a family living area upstairs, which is the most ideal place to spend quality time with the entire family.
More features the home has to offer:
– Four great sized bedrooms with built-in storage, master retreat featuring its own personal ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
– Double lock-up garage with internal access
– Ducted and split-system air-conditioning
– Paved undercover entertaining area and private backyard
– Easy access to the M2 and M7 motorways, Norwest Business Park and Private Hospital
– Gas kitchen with large stone benchtops and stainless-steel quality appliances
– A spacious prayer room downstairs
_ House size 40 sq approx.
With a location second to none, close to all amenities including local parks, shops, schools and city transport, this beautiful family home is one we know you will love. For any questions or enquiries, contact Amit Kumar on 0422 256 468 or Sahil Sood on 0423 597 421.
Disclaimer: This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. Interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent inquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Living Area