Superior lifestyle with flexibility!
Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is this striking residence crafted by Integrity builders and located in the community environment of Renwick.
The bespoke design of this home provides numerous options to serve the desires of a growing family, multi-generational household or potential for passive income through its flexible floorplan.
Superior details define every room from the stone entry wall to the addition of European double-glazed windows. The open plan living zone is presided over by the full chef’s kitchen which amplifies the home’s capacity for entertaining with the oversized 40mm stone waterfall island, three ovens, 90cm gas cooktop and the enviable butler’s pantry.
High ceilings rise over the master bedroom which has the added luxury of his and hers fitted wardrobes, well planned ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, double stone vanity, storage, separate toilet and an inviting soaker tub.
Movie nights will be enjoyed with noise contained within the media room via double doors and the added installation of media grade gyprock and insulation throughout the home.
With too many features to note, this home is truly one that needs to be inspected to fully appreciate its outstanding value.
For additional information or to arrange an inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449.
– Custom designed, impeccably styled, built in 2019 and ideally positioned on a north to rear level 871sqm block
– Four genuine double bedrooms all featuring ensuite facilities, plus an additional full bathroom servicing the main living/entertaining areas
– Managing the work for home dynamics is the study/office positioned ideally away from the central living areas
– Year round comfort can be achieved with European double glazed windows/doors, multi-zoned ducted gas heating/electric cooling
– Practical timber laminate flooring and 2.7m ceilings throughout with the added touch of superior curtaining
– The home is tech wired for ultra-convenience with vast storage options including oversized garage with epoxy flooring and workshop area
– Heading outside you have the option of two separate alfresco areas, either of which provides the ideal vantage place to enjoy the low maintenance fully irrigated gardens and lawn
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, with no reason to doubt its accuracy.
- 3 Phase Power
- Air Conditioning
- Living Area
- Openable Windows
- Pet Friendly
- Window Treatments