Move-in ready contemporary living
Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is this private split-level brick home that has plenty to offer.
Equipped with a spacious and flexible floorplan suitable for multiple living options including the needs of a growing family with separate living zones. With everything this home has to offer it presents as the ultimate upsizing or downsizing opportunity and is definitely inspection worthy.
For additional information or to arrange an inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449.
Additional features include:
– Built in 2019 and positioned on a near level 2,000sqm block with northwest aspect, fully fenced rear garden, mature hedging for privacy, small storage shed, and water tank
– Functional open plan dining/living zone flows seamlessly to the chefs’ kitchen offering a generous butlers pantry plus 3m stone sit-up breakfast bar a valued work area for the family to congregate or supervise childrens’ homework
– Formal accommodation of the home offers the flexibility of five bedrooms (2 with ensuites) all equipped with built-in robes
– Flooring for the majority of living areas is timber-look tiling with carpet to bedrooms and floor to ceiling tiling in the wet areas all complementing the neutral colour palette
– Your comfort will be assured with reverse cycle air-conditioning and shutters throughout plus the addition of custom cabinetry to the media room and study area
– Tiled outdoor alfresco offering gas, water, and power (optioned ready for an outdoor kitchen)
– Conveniently located only minutes from the thriving town centre of Moss Vale where you’ll have access to a range of retail options, cafes & restaurants, local schools, recreational parks, the indoor Aquatic centre and a selection of transportation services
– Moss Vale Train Station is 1.6km away and Moss Vale Public School is 2.2km away
Disclaimer: This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. Interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent inquiries.
- Living Area