Fully Renovated with Versatile Studio Just 300m from Charlestown Square.
Flaunting the results of a full contemporary renovation, this delightful weatherboard and tile home fulfills the family brief perfectly. Meeting the needs of everyday relaxed living as well as fabulous alfresco entertaining, it’s topped by a superbly handy location just 300m from Charlestown Square.
Beautifully light-filled, the single level floorplan has been opened up and offers easy indoor/outdoor flow to two entertaining zones including a deck, and a self-contained retreat/studio with its own bathroom and kitchen. This sweet spot is ideal to dine or relax with family and friends, works as an occasional bedroom for a visiting guest, or could also serve as a great space to work from home.
With a wealth of shopping, entertainment, dining and transport options on the doorstep, and Newcastle city centre, Lake Macquarie and a choice of beaches all in reach, this home and location is perfect!
– Single level weatherboard and tile home on 582sqm parcel
– Neutral décor, timber floors and plantation shutters
– Lounge room with gas fire flows into air-conditioned dining
– Contemporary kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher & stone benchtops with waterfall edges
– Two of the three bedrooms fitted with built-in robe, a/c to master
– Rear sunroom offers floorplan flexibility as study or additional living space
– External laundry adjoins studio/retreat with own power board, kitchen & bathroom
– Terraced rear gardens with shed; oversized single garage
– 15 minutes to Newcastle CBD and close to city bypass offering easy access to the John Hunter Hospital
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.