SOLD by DAVID WEBBER 0406 993 664
SOLD FOR OVER THE ASKING PRICE!
Offering effortless convenience and timeless style, this impeccable residence is certain to impress and enchant.
Nestled in a sought after enclave on the foreshore of Manly Lagoon, you can amble along the waterfront parkland to Queenscliff and Manly beaches or stroll into the cosmopolitan cafs of Manly. Whisper quiet with numerous parklands nearby, youll enjoy the walk even more than your dog.
* Positioned in a no-through traffic cul-de-sac.
* Elegantly presented, this home combines vivid period detailing with modern convenience, creating a residence of rare refinement.
* The floorplan maximises privacy and natural light.
* The large living room features a high ornate ceiling and an open fireplace.
* An equally large dining room looks on to a sun dappled terrace.
* The sunroom is the perfect place to view the beautiful gardens and lagoon. It provides a real sanctuary from the bustle of the CBD which is less than forty minutes away.
* The accommodation comprises three bedrooms, all with period features and plenty of storage.
* The family bathroom is large, with separate shower and corner spa bath.
* A charming English country style kitchen with feature Belfast sink creates a homely feel and leads to the alfresco dining area.
* Established private gardens are framed by the exclusive waterfront setting, and provide a tranquil setting for family and friends. Enjoy canoeing, kayaking or simply watch the ducks float by, all from the end of your garden. Further, the gardens are irrigated by bore water.
* The location affords easy access to first-rate schools and shopping precincts.
* Occupying a level block, the home is a solid double brick construction.
Privacy and a sense of tranquility, peace and security.
A Great investment and lifestyle opportunity.
For an appointment to view this stunning property, please contact DAVID WEBBER 0406 993 664