Perfect for a Family, an Extended Family or Investor.
SOLD BY DAVID WEBBER
Positioned in the cul-de-sac end of Wyarama Street, this substantial two level family home is located in a quiet, natural setting, a short distance from shops, schools and transport. The Council approved multifunctional layout makes it ideal for those who have out grown their current property, would like separate in-law accommodation or have an eye on generating rental income from part, or all of the property.
View by Appointment.
* The ground floor offers a spacious double-brick two bedroom apartment with sound proofing to the upper level.
* There is a functional open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge area.
* Internal laundry with storage.
* Two double bedrooms, one has en-suite access to the bathroom.
The first floor boasts a further three bedrooms, two bathrooms and multiple living areas, which can be split into two independently accessed units.
* Open plan lounge and dining area flows onto undercover outdoor area.
* Spacious separate living room with district outlook.
* The living areas and halls feature newly polished timber floors and an abundance of natural light.
* Modern function kitchen overlooking garden.
* All bedrooms are doubles, two of which have built-in robes.
* Two bathrooms and internal laundry.
* A spacious undercover entertaining area provides a private oasis for family and friends.
* The gardens enjoys a Northern aspect and includes rolling lawns, peaceful areas to enjoy the bushland setting and allow a magical world of adventure for the kids.
* The wide driveway allows off street parking for three cars and leads to a double lock-up garage with a superb mezzanine storage space.
* Combined rent $1,100-$1,200 per week.
Please contact David Webber 0406 993 664 for further information.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport