Looking costs you nothing
Welcome to 31 Cornelius Place, Nowra – where looks can be deceiving from the front façade.
Situated on a big 850sqm block is this fantastic four-bedroom home which is located in a quiet cul-de-sac. If you are looking for a great investment, first home or want to upgrade for more space and comfort, then come and inspect this property today.
31 Cornelius Place has so much to offer that you won’t believe the size of it until you walk through the front door. With a laneway at the rear of the property, you can enjoy afternoon delights sitting on the oversized back deck while the kids play in the fully fenced yard.
Other amazing features this property has to offer are:
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Two living areas with sliding door access to the back deck
– Large kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking
– Massive 13.5m x 5m undercover back deck with a built-in spa
– Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
– Formal dining area or office/study room
– Side drive through access with double gates
– Tiled flooring
– Double garage with internal access
– Three additional bedrooms at the rear of the property with built-in robes
– Good-sized laundry with plenty of storage
– Separate 6m x 9m powered shed complete with roller door access and a 6m x 3m carport awning
Located only a 4-minutes drive to the Nowra CBD, 2-minutes to St John the Evangelist Catholic High School and much more, this property is conveniently located to South Nowra and Worrigee with all it has to offer.
Call Sian Silk-King to arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Living Area
- Pet Friendly