SOLD at Auction for $1,240,000
Quality build 42sq Clarendon masterpiece situated on a large 611sqm block of land
With five bedrooms and multiple formal and informal living areas, this palatial Clarendon family home showcases exquisite craftsmanship to the highest degree. Intuitively designed to maximise space and privacy, this home showcases a vast sequence of living areas both indoor and out perfect to entertain the whole family year round.
Located in Glenwood’s most sought-after location that is Tuscan Waters, this home sits prominently with sweeping district views while being bathed in sunlight throughout the day. Situated in the catchment of Caddies Creek Public School and Glenwood High School and within a minutes walk to city transport this home has something for all ages of the family.
– Four bedrooms upstairs with fifth downstairs plus additional study
– Bathroom downstairs close to fifth bedroom
– Gourmet kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, gas cook-top, tiled splash back, with ample storage and bench space
– Expansive living and dining areas with district views
– Secluded backyard with established plants drenched in morning sun
– Children’s rumpus upstairs, perfect for the growing family
– Designer master with walk-in and ensuite
Building and pest inspection report is available upon request.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Area Views
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area