A truly rare offering
Positioned on an extra large central block is this magnificent circa 1882 residence.
Built originally for Bathurst’s Town Clerk and then later used as a boarding house; “Lamsar” is a unique offering and a pleasure to inspect.
Featuring but not limited to:
– Beautiful original features, including ceiling roses and decorative cornices
– Four large bedrooms with built-in robes to two
– Extra large renovated main bathroom plus ensuite
– Enormous formal lounge, generous formal dining plus open plan family and meals areas
– Spacious kitchen including 900mm oven
– Stay warm and comfortable with original fireplaces and ducted gas heating
– Versatile floorplan including enclosed sunroom and study
– Lovely established gardens including a very private and sheltered covered pergola
– Original stables including loft
– Four car accommodation plus, two workshop areas
This beautiful home presents a rare opportunity to purchase a piece of Bathurst’s history. Inspections are strictly by appointment only.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from
property owners or third-party sources which we believe are
reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we
cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Living Area
- Window Treatments