Stylishly Renovated from Top to Toe in Quiet Cul-de-Sac
A striking renovation finishes every square inch of this 4-bedroom home to top-shelf standard making it ready for immediate enjoyment. From the opening up of the floorplan and stunning new island kitchen to the addition of a master ensuite and new Merbau entertaining deck, this home’s appeal as a fabulous family haven is evident from the very first step inside.
Cul-de-sac positioned and softly elevated with a prized northerly aspect bringing beautiful natural light and views as far as Barrington Tops, the property is further enhanced with gorgeous landscaping backdropped by a leafy reserve at the rear where native birds come to say hello.
The practical floorplan has the living areas, three bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs with a versatile fourth bedroom and third bathroom downstairs along with the laundry, double garage and workshop. Currently configured as a games’ room, such is the versatile nature of this extra bedroom, it also offers scope as a quiet disruption-free workspace or could be self-contained if desired.
Taking the fabulous allure to outdoor territory, the north facing verandah is perfect for a sunset drink as is the firepit area at the top of the backyard, while the covered deck will be your go-to spot for alfresco dining and entertaining.
– Full renovated dual storey family home on north facing 930sqm block
– Double garage and workshop with two auto doors and new epoxy flooring
– All three bedrooms upstairs are fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Ducted air-conditioning provides climate control, new insulation to roof
– Open plan living and island kitchen appointed with electric cooking appliances and double dish drawer
– New Crimsafe screens
– 3-way family bathroom with twin vanity and large shower; new master ensuite with black tapware, full-height tiling; third shower and w/c downstairs
– 1km to Wallsend Public school; 3km to Callaghan College; 4.5km to John Hunter Hospital and University of Newcastle; 10km to Newcastle city centre