Beautiful family home with timeless appeal
This stylish family home is sure to impress with its fresh modern finishes, beautiful gardens and functional layout. Boasting plenty of space and storage, this home is situated in a family-friendly neighbourhood just 35-km from Melbourne’s CBD.
From the moment you walk through the front door, you will be wowed by this home which combines modern lifestyle appeal with quality finishes throughout. A large, light-filled open-plan living area at the rear of the home enjoys full views of the back garden with a seamless flow between indoors and out, perfect for entertaining or life with kids.
With views of the vibrant front garden, the spacious master bedroom is truly a relaxing retreat. Featuring a walk-through robe and an immaculate designer ensuite bathroom with dual sinks and a large shower with two shower heads. A second lounge area is a great multipurpose room that could be used as a media room, office or children’s playroom.
– Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, double garage
– Two generous living areas
– Covered outdoor entertaining area
– Huge master bedroom with walk-through robe and ensuite bathroom
– The second lounge could easily be converted to a fourth bedroom
– Internal laundry with ample cupboard space and exterior access
– Ducted heating and cooling
– Double-glazed windows
– Block-out blinds
– Established gardens
– Timber flooring
– Built-in robes in all bedrooms
– Drive-through access from the garage
– High ceilings throughout the home
– Classic kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
– Wonderful family home or great investment
Surrounded by quality homes in an established neighbourhood, this home is in a sought-after location close to multiple schools, parks and playgrounds, with local amenities including shops, cafes and restaurants nearby. Craigieburn Central is just a 4-km drive away while access to the freeways are close by.
This property really does tick all the boxes!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area
Principal - Frankie Azzopardi Property
Saturday March 4 @ 16:00 pm