Welcome to 33 Isa Road, Worrigee. A fantastic home that boasts a convenient and central location, with all amenities at your doorstep. Situated in a family-friendly location, this single level, three-bedroom home is as neat-as-a-pin and will appeal to a variety of buyers.
This house is bound to attract a lot of attention as it has been freshly painted throughout, new carpets installed along with luxury vinyl floor planks, external roof resealed and painted, new Colourbond fencing, gas connections in both living areas, all you have to do is move in and enjoy the close proximity of the neighbourhood shops.
Other fantastic features this beloved home will offer you is:
– Master bedroom with built-in robe, ensuite, ceiling fan and your own air conditioning unit
– Two additional bedrooms, both generous in size with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– A formal living and dining room located at the front of the property
– The kitchen opens onto the second living and dining room, which flows out onto the outdoor entertaining space
– A great size, main bathroom with a corner bath
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning unit in the second living area
– A huge undercover and enclosed alfresco area, just waiting for you next family gathering
– Double garage with workbench, built-in sink with hot and cold water available
– Drive through side-gate access with plenty of room for a boat, trailer or caravan
– 728sqm parcel of land with a fully fenced yard
This unbeatable location is in close proximity to shops, the Nowra Christian School, pre-schools and day care facilities. Also in the area is a gym, bakery, grocery store, medical centre and the Worrigee Sports Club where you can even enjoy a round of golf. The Nowra CBD is only 4-minutes away and the South Nowra Industrial area just a short 3-minute drive south.
Don’t miss your chance to view this fantastic home, call Sian Silk-King today!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Living Area
- Pet Friendly
- Window Treatments
Principal - Sian Silk-King Property
Saturday March 25 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am