North-facing, immaculate family home, in the most desirable part of Schofields
This sensational residence boasts refreshed interiors, high-quality inclusions, and a seamless flow to alfresco entertaining. You will fall in love from the moment you walk in!
This north-facing quality home has been designed and built by Mirvac Homes and offers natural sunlight throughout the whole day. You’ll love the living and dining area which flows onto the resort-style entertainment area which features a tiled alfresco, a custom-designed decked seating area, and an extensive grassed backyard for the kids to play in. The perfect home for entertaining all year round!
The beautiful kitchen is equipped with stone benchtops and a central breakfast bar, high-quality stainless-steel appliances, a gas cooktop, dishwasher, and an abundance of storage space.
You’ll feel right at home with three generous bedrooms boasting comfort and relaxation, all featuring integrated storage. The master bedroom features its own walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom, as well as a private balcony, the perfect space to relax and unwind.
Other features you will love:
– Updated timber flooring throughout the home
– Resort-style backyard complete with a custom decking seating arrangement boasting LED lights
– The home has been freshly painted
– Tiled alfresco
– LED downlights
– Plantation shutters
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Powder room downstairs
– Beautifully manicured and well-maintained front and back gardens
– Single lock-up garage with internal access
– Ideal north-facing aspect
– 1-minute walk to the ever-popular Glory Park
– 3-minute drive and 15-minute walk to Schofields Train Station and shopping centre
– 3-minute drive and 10-minute walk to the premium Galungara Public School
– 6-minute drive to Tallawong Metro Station and on-demand bus service available
– 5-minute walk to Alex Avenue Medical Centre
– Short walk to multiple child care centres on Alex Avenue
– 5-minute walk to St Joseph’s Primary School on Alex Avenue
– 6-minute drive to The Ponds Shopping Centre
– 9-minute drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre and upcoming Rouse Hill Hospital
– Surrounded by multiple parks
– Reasonable commute to Sydney CBD
Falling within the premium Galungara Public School catchment and packed with high-quality upgrades throughout, this home is one you must see! For further questions and inquiries, please contact Amit Kumar or Siya Sachdeva.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own inquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Principal - Amit Kumar Property
Associate - Amit Kumar Property
Sunday March 5 @ 12:45 pm