** OWNER SAYS SELL ** Immaculately presented on a large block with side access.
33 Oakwood Gate, Meadow Springs, offers a perfect blend of family living with huge amounts of space in a fantastic location close to schools and shops!
Much of the home newly painted and brand-new carpets throughout. This ‘New Generation’ home built in 2010 provides approx. 170 sqm of living accommodation and sits on a 586 sqm (approx.) block, minutes’ walk to Oakwood Primary school and a little further to local senior schools.
To the front of the home, on the left, you will find the king size master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and a good sized en-suite.
All other bedrooms are large in size with built-in wardrobes and are in close proximity to the main family bathroom and laundry.
The large kitchen is fitted with a large walk in pantry, under bench cupboard space, gas hob, single oven and large space for a fridge and overlooks the family area and dining
Transition outdoors to a large undercover alfresco area and a huge, neatly manicured garden with plenty of room for a pool and a shed. Complete with side access you have room for everything and everyone!
– Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
– Open plan living, dining and games area
– Kitchen with gas cooktop, space for a dishwasher and walk in pantry
– Minor bedrooms are all of a good size with built-in wardrobes
– Large alfresco area, perfect for entertaining
– Plenty of garden space for kids to play
– Room for a pool
– Side access
– Split system reverse cycle heating and cooling in main living
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
– Gas bayonet in main living
– Reticulated (off mains) gardens to the front and rear of the property
– 20 panel, 5kw Solar System
– Newly painted throughout
– Brand new carpets to all bedrooms
– Purpose built secure pet enclosure to the side of the property
– Double garage with floor sealed and painted, looks amazing!
This would make a great investment or family home. Just a short walk/drive to local shops, community services, schools’ restaurants and cafes and the pristine beaches of Madora Bay. Properties in this area of Meadow are being snapped up fast, so call Jan on 0499 955 442 to book your viewing today!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Window Treatments