Plenty of Space Inside and Out for Growing Families
Four bedrooms plus an additional study and multiple living zones, there is a lot of versatility and space in the floorplan of this quality split-level home. Whether you stretch out in the spacious open plan lounge and dining areas or downstairs in the rumpus, every member of the family will always be able to come together to socialise or find a quiet corner to retreat to for some relaxation time. When it comes to living and entertaining outdoors, two separate alfresco areas and a swimming pool are the place to be.
The prized location is known for its quiet, neighbourly community as well as offering convenience in spades. The local school and childcare are within walking distance, there’s parks and sporting fields close by, and it’s an easy five-minute drive to Westfield Kotara, Charlestown Square, and John Hunter Hospital via the nearby city bypass.
– Quality built brick and tile home on north facing block of 667sqm
– Double garage offers the convenience of internal access
– Lower-level rumpus with study and powder room makes an ideal teen retreat
– Mid-level free flowing lounge, and dining kitchen/meals opens to tiled deck
– Expansive covered alfresco entertaining area accessed from rumpus overlooks pool
– All bedrooms are fitted with built-in or walk-in robes served by full-size family bathroom and ensuite
– Ducted air-conditioning keeps the home seasonally comfortable
– 550m to Imagine Early Learning Centre, 800m to Garden Suburb Public school
– 10km to Merewether Beach and Newcastle City Interchange
– 44 bus stops around the corner for travel between Warners Bay, Glendale, Cardiff and Kotara