Really handy to everything!
Well presented and maintained home, an excellent start for a young family, first home buyer, or someone looking to downsize their home but still wanting some space around them.
– Light and airy L-shape lounge with bar area and dining room
– Main bedroom with ensuite access to three-way bathroom and built-in wardrobes to all three bedrooms
– Functional kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, breakfast bar and plenty of cupboards
– Family room off the kitchen that opens to cover the entertainment area
– Air-conditioner, ceiling fans and gas heating
– Internal laundry with an extra toilet
– Fully fenced yard with beautifully manicured gardens, veggie patch and rainwater tanks
– Good size block, approximately 699 sqm, there is plenty of room for a dog and children to play
– Double garage with remote control doors, single drive-thru access to the back yard and off-street parking
The property is tucked away in a secluded location, near the Eagle Vale Marketplace, the aquatic and fitness centre, the local library, public and private schools, with easy access to transport and the Hume Motorway.
For further information or to make an appointment contact Miriam Roberts 0412 303 807.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area