Perfect location! Perfect family home
Set in an enviable location, fronting on to large green sporting fields and backing on to a leafy reserve making this the ultimate private retreat.
Presenting a fabulous and rare opportunity to secure this renovated family home in one of Oak Flats most desirable streets. If it’s location you’re looking for, then this North facing property is a must to inspect.
Complete with a modern kitchen, four bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, two bathrooms, two living areas, a large office space, this home will certainly appeal to a multitude of buyers.
For the tradie or motor enthusiasts, you will love the side access driveway, tandem carport through to the detached 4 car garage and workshop with mezzanine level with the ultimate in storage.
This beautiful home rests in the family friendly suburb of Oak Flats convenient to local amenities. Enjoy lakeside walks, fishing, cycleways and parks that surround this beautiful location. Within walking distance to both the local primary and high school and just minutes’ drive to Stockland Shellharbour, Oak Flats Train Station or local beaches, this is the ultimate house to make your family home with the opportunity to add an additional dwelling.
This single level property is set on a level 702m2 with a large fully fenced back yard with plenty of room for the kids and pets to play and has so many features on offer.
• Large Fans in all rooms
• Split system air conditioning/heating
• 6.6kw Solar Panel System with 25-year warranty
• Enclosed front veranda with private sitting areas.
• 100m to Balarang Primary School
• 800m to the High School
• 800m to Stoney Range shopping complex (Woolworth’s, Dan Murphy’s, Chemist + fast food outlets)
• 200m to Lake Illawarra & lake side foreshore, footpath/cycle-way and park
• 2 minutes to Stockland Shellharbour
• 10 minutes to Warilla, Shellharbour & Kiama beaches.
To arrange your inspection call Monique Field on M: 0403021172 or email Monique.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Disabled Access
Principal - Monique Field Property