Unbelievable value for this prestige home - Priced at replacement value!
From its desirable elevated position, this stylish, contemporary family residence showcases the best of south coast living. Set amongst quality homes on one of Burrill Lake’s most popular streets, this luxurious home captures fresh sea breezes, and the adjoining native bushland provokes a sense of space and coastal living at its best.
Delight in entertaining your family and friends in the spacious open plan home with its multiple living and dining areas which flow out to the fabulous alfresco dining with full outdoor kitchen and sparkling solar heated pool. This is surely the perfect place to entertain, make memories and enjoy life.
The home has been thoughtfully planned and designed, bringing an ambience of relaxed coastal elegance, you and your family can move right in, drop your bags and make yourself at home.
– Large 938 sqm block fully enclosed with rear property access
– Six oversized bedrooms all with built-in robes and master suite featuring large parents retreat, private balcony, his and hers walk-in robes and a spacious ensuite with separate toilet
– Bedrooms located on both floors making the layout ideal for multi generational families and guests
– Dedicated office, fully set-up theatre room and large additional sunroom or perfect gym
– Three modern bathrooms plus two additional separate toilet rooms
– Walk-in linen cupboard and laundry chute from second storey to laundry
– Modern open plan entertainers style kitchen featuring luxurious stone bench-tops with waterfall island ends, prestige stainless steel Smeg appliances, chef style 1500mm stainless steel double oven with hotplate and eight gas burner cooktop plus large butlers style walk-in pantry
– Large undercover alfresco entertainment area with travertine pavers and featuring fully outdoor kitchen area with stone bench-tops and all overlooking the fully fenced in-ground pool, perfect for all year round entertaining
– Continuous gas hot water system and 12 tv outlets available in all rooms excluding bathrooms and office, 7.9kw solar power and water tank for gardens
– Zoned reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Drive through garage with additional height and width
– Large rear access shed and additional parking for the boat or caravan
– Easy walking distance to the beach, lake, park, shops, cafes and boat ramp
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable.
- 3 Phase Power
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Shops
- High Clearance
- Living Area
- Prestige Homes