A Stunning Transformation in Family Lifestyle Locale
Only just completed, the impressive total transformation of this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom residence has created an essentially brand-new home that brilliantly showcases exceptional designer style with two separate living areas, indoor/outdoor entertaining, and superb attention to detail in a sought-after location just 300m from Westfield Kotara.
Catching your eye immediately from the street with its semi-rendered façade and on-trend grey colour palette, the home is equally as impressive inside offering a practical single level of living above its double garage and valuable under house storage. Extensive use of Blackbutt timber in the floors and decking lends a warm and inviting ambience, while stone surfaces, Miele kitchen appliances, a true butler’s pantry and full-height bathroom tiling add a layer of luxury. Finished to the very highest standards, this stunning home also features zoned heating and cooling, a study nook and new windows throughout.
Adamstown Heights is sought-after by families due to its easy access to a choice of schools, parkland, shopping and entertainment with beaches and Newcastle CBD just 10 minutes by car.
– Fully renovated brick and tile home on 486sqm corner block with dual access from Rachael Avenue
– Extensive Blackbutt decking wraps around the home offering various spots to relax or entertain alfresco
– Bright open plan living and dining with easy outdoor flow; separate home theatre
– Full-size bathroom with freestanding bath, frameless shower, black tapware
– Island kitchen with Miele induction cooktop, dishwasher and butler’s pantry with sink, laundry and space for fridge
– Three of the four bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, master with ensuite
– Ducted a/c and ceiling fans provide climate control
– In catchment for popular Belair Public, Kotara High, St James primary and Pius X
– 10-minutes’ drive to Merewether Beach
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.