Perfect tree change or escape from the city…
Debbie Pearce proudly presents 36 Charlotte Street, Robertson to the market.
Please note: whilst we’re able to undertake open homes as per the Government Regulations, for everyone’s well being we’ll be continuing staggered private inspections.
Positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac in a quiet leafy location surrounded by countryside, yet just moments from all the conveniences of Robertson village…this refurbished home comes complete with a bright neutral palette and is ready for its new owners.
This single level home features a versatile open plan layout and separate bedroom wing, making it perfectly designed for easy flow family living. Located on a generous low maintenance north to rear 1,378sqm block providing ample space for a vegetable garden or perhaps even some chickens.
With few properties coming to the market in Robertson this home represents the ideal opportunity for those seeking a rural tree change or escape from city life. This property will be sold, so please contact Selling Principal Debbie on 0400 339 449 to arrange your private inspection today.
Additional features include:
– Flexible open plan living allowing for multiple family spaces
– Refurbished sundrenched kitchen featuring northerly views across the rear yard with polyurethane cabinets, Caesarstone benches, ample storage & preparation area, central island bench, dishwasher, electric oven & cooktop flowing to dining area
– Oversized master suite with parents retreat, renovated ensuite & walk in robe
– Three additional bedrooms with built ins (4th bedroom dual aspect windows & direct level access rear garden)
– Renovated main bathroom with walk-in shower, bath & toilet
– Heating/Cooling needs managed by cosy slow combustion fireplace & Ventis Home Ventilation system
– Timber laminate flooring living areas, carpet to bedrooms & shutters/curtains
– Outdoor paved area overlooking fully fenced rear yard
– Double freestanding garage & auto door
– Services incl. town water, electricity & NBN connection available
– Council Rates $406/qtr
– Minutes to Robertson village where you’ll find the local school, ample supply of cafes, village shops, access to the coast & just a 20 min drive to Bowral
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners/third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however; we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.