Sold by David Webber
Well positioned on a substantial North facing 950sqm block in the area’s premier location, this property offers a golden opportunity for you to realise your dream home. This brick home is literally brimming with possibilities, ideal for a family looking to enjoy the fantastic lifestyle the Northern Beaches & Allambie Heights has to offer. Just around the corner from Allambie Heights village shops & restaurants, express buses to the CBD, schools and childcare.
PLEASE VIEW ONLINE TOUR
Inspect By Appointment.
Please call David Webber 0406 993 664
* The expansive, North facing, private backyard gives the kids plenty of room to have fun and express themselves, and features a family sized in-ground pool just begging to be restored to it’s former glory.
* This property’s aspect allows for the outdoor entertaining and family areas to be utilised all year round. Further, there are no neighbours overlooking the backyard offering the ultimate in privacy.
* Natural light fills the lounge which features sliding doors leading to a covered verandah and gardens.
* The family room flows out to the entertaining terrace, pool and gardens. Their is also a separate dining room.
* Outside, the driveway leads to a lock-up garage, there is also plenty of room for a boat or caravan.
* An astute buyer will no doubt see the true value in a property that allows the owner to move straight in, renovate or build their dream home.
* The floorplan, while ripe for renovation, is still tidy and well maintained- a solid foundation for an inspired refurbishment.
* A second storey (STCA) would give the owner an opportunity to capitalise on views across the Manly Peninsula.
* Currently the accommodation comprises three good sized bedrooms.
* This quiet community setting is a short distance to the white sands of the beach and a stroll or bike ride to the tranquil waters of Manly Dam.
* All this just moments from the Allambie Heights village shops & restaurants, express buses to the CBD, schools and childcare.
Please call David Webber 0406 993 664 to view this property.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport