Discover Parkland And Family-Friendly Living
This signature Hudson built home has been given quite the glow-up with a stylish renovation to the kitchen, modern updates to the bathroom, and the addition of bi-fold doors to the family room creating seamless indoor/outdoor living and entertaining. Styled to perfection and backdropped by greenery in a neighbourly cul-de-sac, this is a gorgeous property offering a peaceful sanctuary for a young family.
Two separate living areas, three bedrooms and a handy second w/c all combine to offer a single level of living above the home’s one-car garage, while a landscaped terraced backyard offers space for kids and pets to play. Strolling distance to the Fernleigh Track and Reserve that encompasses play equipment, creating ample opportunity to run, climb and explore.
– Quality built Hudson home on 651sqm block with bright north-westerly aspect
– Single garage and valuable storage space under the home, extra parking on driveway
– Crisp, neutral décor & timber floors with contemporary new flooring in family room
– Air-conditioning, ceiling fans and fireplace provide year-round climate control
– Contemporary new kitchen with stone benches, gas cooktop and stainless-steel dishwasher
– Refurbished family bathroom with shower over corner bath, handy second w/c
– Three classically proportioned bedrooms master with built-in robe
– Private alfresco and BBQ area the ideal spot for entertaining or family meals
– Approximately 5 minutes to Westfield Kotara and approximately 9 mins to Charlestown Square
– 6km to Merewether Beach and 7km to all the opportunities of Newcastle CBD
– In catchment for Adamstown Public school and Kotara High, moments to St Columba’s Primary and St Pius X
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.