** Second Chance To Purchase *** Don't Miss Out!
A good sized home in a great location close to schools and transport, parks and shops. Built in 2004, sitting on a great sized block of approximately 579m2 and offering approximately 188 m2 of living space this would make a great family home.
Moving on into the main hub of the home and into the open plan family/dining/games and kitchen which boasts stainless steel appliances, gas hob/electric oven space for a microwave and dishwasher and plenty of storage cupboards and bench space. .
The master bedroom is of a good size with two large walk-in robes and large en-suite. The further three bedrooms are well sized and all have built-in robes.
It would be easy to balance valuable family time with entertaining friends in this home with two separate living areas, a generous backyard with a large wrap around, under-main roof, European style alfresco.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
– Tiled floor to main living areas
– The kitchen offers substantial cupboard and preparation space and a breakfast bar
– Gas bayonet in main living area
– Ducted Evaporative air conditioning unit
– Off the games area, a covered patio extends out to form an entertaining space
– Off the dining area a gabled patio provides another huge entertaining area
– Double garage with shoppers entry to the kitchen.
– Security screens to external doors
– Large shed approx. 6 x 4
With all amenities at your fingertips, quality schooling, shopping, transport and only minutes away from the beautiful Warnbro Sound and it’s amazing beaches, this property is definitely one to put on your to view list.
Call Jan Holloway anytime on 0499 955 442 for questions or queries, or to organise your private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport