607sqm of Level Land with Duplex Potential (STCA)
Spreading across a versatile layout, this beautiful residence offers flexible family living, with vast potential for dual occupancy (STCA). The property has been stylishly enhanced and enjoys a sun-washed north aspect with a child-friendly backyard. Offering double street frontage and 607sqm of level land the potential this home offers is immense for those looking to add value and to create their masterpiece.
Features of the home include:
– Practical layout with a combined lounge and dining zone featuring ducted air throughout
– Large 607sqm of block with North facing level land
- Fresh kitchen and bathroom recently completed
- Well portioned bedrooms with plenty of natural sunlight
– Truscott Primary School catchment with City transport less than a minutes walk, with one traffic light to the city for those who elect to drive
– Coxs Road and Blenheim Road shops within walking distance that feature an abundance of eateries and lifestyle stores
Begin your next chapter in this sought-after family neighbourhood, enjoying parks and golf, while placed a short stroll from an excellent variety of shops and restaurants in North Ryde.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Pet Friendly