Fantastic Family Home
This well maintained renovated home offers a fabulous opportunity to purchase into one of the most sought after areas of Allambie Heights. Positioned in a quiet residential street, this tranquil and private home soaks up the natural sunlight. Perfect for the family looking to enjoy the great lifestyle the Northern Beaches has to offer.
PLEASE VIEW ONLINE TOUR
Please call David Webber 0406 993 664
* The North/West rear aspect allows the outdoor entertaining terrace and backyard to be utilised all year round.
* Enjoy the covered alfresco dining and BBQ terrace, ideal for entertaining friends and family, especially on those long summer nights. It also provides a great covered play area for young children.
* The spacious backyard gives the kids plenty of room to have fun and express themselves in a fully fenced environment.
* This quiet community setting is a short distance to the white sands of the beach and a bike ride to the tranquil waters of Manly Dam.
* Stroll to the local shops, primary school and express CBD transport.
* The family kitchen overlooks the terrace and backyard, offering the perfect hub for entertaining and family living. It has plenty of storage, bench space and a new gas cook-top and oven.
* The newly renovated open plan living and dining area is dual aspect, giving it abundant natural light, and features gas heating, polished timber floors, high ceilings and a district outlook.
* The accommodation comprises three double bedrooms.
* The main bedroom is spacious, newly carpeted, has a large built-in wardrobe and enjoys a dual aspect with district views.
* A second storey (stca) gives the opportunity to capitalise of ocean views.
* The family bathroom has separate shower and bath.
* Large laundry with storage.
* The large double garage has light and power, rear entry, as well as separate storage area, ideal for someone wishing to work from home or pursue a hobby.
* This property has all the hallmarks of a wonderful investment, with the added benefit of being able to add value in the future.
Please call David Webber 0406 993 664 for further details.